Providing you with the Right Container for your Records Storage Management Needs
Selecting the proper container for your information assets is almost as important as choosing the right records management provider. Sturdy and properly-designed containers secure your confidential documents, files, and backup media and ensure safe transport and handling for the long term. On the other hand, inferior cartons are easily torn, crushed, or worn down and do not stand up to the rigors of archival storage.
A Complete Line of Document and Media Containers
Stevens & Stevens sells a complete line of quality containers specifically designed for long-term storage. We offer our clients durably-constructed cartons and cases that provide a safe repository for all types of records and data. Since each business utilizes a variety of documents and files, we provide a range of container sizes that include:
- Letter/Legal Boxes (10″ x 12″ x 15″)
- Letter Transfer Boxes (10″ x 12″ x 24″)
- Legal Transfer Boxes (10″ x 15″ x 24″)
- X-ray Boxes
- Check Boxes
- Voucher Boxes
- Data Storage Cases
We also offer a full line of Turtle Cases by Perm-A-Store. Turtle cases offer the following features to protect your data:
- Double-wall case which reduces G forces resulting from impact
- Molded dividers sized to the precise dimensions of each tape format to cradle each cartridge and prevent shaking/rattling
- Trapped air space to provide insulation from external temperature changes
- Use of foam, only with tape and disk formats where plastic cases are employed, to protect media from contact with debris-generating agents inside the case
Unsure of which type of container best meets your business needs? Give us a call and we’ll point you in the right direction. All Stevens & Stevens containers are available for pickup or delivery.
For more information, please call 855-573-3900 or complete the form on this page.